Regulating the specificity of the homogeneity of cellulose by means of temperature in the process of treatment with dilute nitric acid
- 21 Downloads
A study was made of the use of nitric acid to homogenize cellulose along the length of the chain molecules and to vary the specificity of homogeneity.
It was established that it is possible to change the specificity of cellulose homogeneity by varying the temperature and time of the homogenization process.
KeywordsCellulose Nitric Acid Chain Molecule Homogenization Process Cellulose Homogeneity
- 1.B. A. Zakharov, V. I. Ivanov, G. A. Krylova, and N. G. V'yunova, Doklady Akad. Nauk SSSR122, No. 5, 814 (1958).Google Scholar
- 2.B. A. Zakharov, V. I. Ivanov, and G. A. Krylova, Khimicheskie Volokna, No. 3, 32 (1959).Google Scholar
- 3.V. I. Ivanov, B. A. Zakharov, N. E. Trukhtenkova, and G. A. Krylova, Izvest. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Otdel. Khim. Nauk1959, 949.Google Scholar
- 4.V. I. Ivanov, B. A. Zakharov, G. A. Krylova, and N. G. V'yunova, Doklady Akad. Nauk SSSR123, No. 4, 691 (1958).Google Scholar
- 5.B. A. Zakharov, V. I. Ivanov, and G. A. Krylova, Doklady Akad. Nauk SSSR127, No. 2, 396 (1959).Google Scholar