Nuclear quadrupole resonance of Co59 of certain organobimetallic carbonyl complexes containing Ge-Co and Sn-Co bonds
- 18 Downloads
The NQR spectra of Co59 of a number of organobimetallic carbonyl complexes, containing Ge-Co and Sn-Co bonds, were investigated.
It was found that eQqzz of Co59 increases with increasing electronegativity of the substituents at the germanium and tin atoms.
It was shown by the method of two-parameter correlations of the quadrupole coupling constants with the induction and conjugation characteristics of the substituents that there is some multiplicity of the Sn-Co bond in the series R'R2SnCo(CO)4.
KeywordsCarbonyl Germanium Nuclear Quadrupole Resonance Quadrupole Coupling Constant Co59 Increase
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.J. J. Voitländer, H. Klocke, R. Longino, and A. Thieme, Naturwissenschaften,49, 491 (1962).Google Scholar
- 2.Yu. A. Zhdanov and V. I. Minkin, Correlation Analysis in Organic Chemistry [in Russian], Izd-vo Rostovsk. Un-ta (1966), p. 384.Google Scholar
- 3.G. K. Semin and E. V. Bryuchova, Chem. Commun., 605 (1968).Google Scholar
- 4.A. N. Nesmeyanov, G. K. Semin, E. V. Bryuchova, T. A. Babushkina, K. N. Anisimov, N. E. Kolobova, and Yu. V. Makarov, Tetrahedron Letters, 3987 (1968).Google Scholar
- 5.A. N. Nesmeyanov, G. K. Semin, E. V. Bryukhova, T. A. Babushkina, K. N. Anisimov, N. E. Kolobova, and Yu. V. Makarov, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 1953 (1968).Google Scholar
- 6.G. G. Summer, H. P. King, and L. E. Alexander, Acta Crystallogr.,17, 732 (1964).Google Scholar
- 7.P. A. Casabella, P. J. Bray, and R. G. Barnes, J. Chem. Phys.,30, 1393 (1959).Google Scholar
- 8.T. A. Babushkina, V. I. Robas, and G. K. Semin, in: Radiospectroscopy of the Solid State [in Russian], Atomizdat (1967), p. 221.Google Scholar
- 9.R. King, Transition-Metal Compounds, Acad. Press, New York-London (1965).Google Scholar
- 10.A. N. Nesmeyanov, K. N. Anisimov, N. E. Kolobova, A. B. Antonova, and V. N. Khandozhko, Second All-Union Conference on the Chemistry of Complex Compounds of Cobalt, Nickel, and Manganese, Summaries of Reports [in Russian] (1966), p. 35.Google Scholar
- 11.A. N. Nesmeyanov, K. N. Anisimov, N. E. Kolobova, and V. N. Khandozhko, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 1395 (1967).Google Scholar
- 12.A. N. Nesmeyanov, K. N. Anisimov, N. E. Kolobova, and V. N. Khandozhko, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 1879 (1967).Google Scholar
- 13.F. Bonati, S. Ceneni, D. Morelli, and R. Ugo, J. Chem. Soc. (A), 1052 (1966).Google Scholar
- 14.D. J. Partmore and W. A. G. Graham, Inorgan. Chem.,6, 981 (1967).Google Scholar