Frequency characteristics of an electodiffusion velocity sensor
- 18 Downloads
KeywordsMathematical Modeling Mechanical Engineer Industrial Mathematic Frequency Characteristic Velocity Sensor
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yu. V. Pleskov and V. Yu. Filinovskii, The Rotating Disk Electrode [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1972).Google Scholar
- 2.T. Mizushina, “The electrochemical method in transport phenomena,” in: Advances in Heat Transfer, Vol. 7, Academic Press (1971).Google Scholar
- 3.Rheophysics, Collection of Papers, Tr. ITMO Akad. Nauk BSSR, Minsk (1977).Google Scholar
- 4.A. P. Burdukov, B. K. Koz'menko, and V. E. Nakoryadov, “Distribution of liquid phase velocity profiles in a gas-liquid flaw at low gas content,” Zh. Prikl. Mekh. Tekh. Fiz., No 6 (1975).Google Scholar
- 5.H. Schlichting and Kestin, Boundary Layer Theory, McGraw-Hill (1968).Google Scholar
- 6.L. M. Milne-Thomson, Theoretical Hydrodynamics, Crane Russak (1976).Google Scholar
- 7.Yu. E. Bogolyubov and L. P. Smirnova, “Mass emission near the stagnation point in a fluctuating flow,” Izv. Sib. Ord. Akad. Nauk SSSR, No. 8, Part 2 (1977).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1980