Reaction of σ-(2-acylvinyl)dicarbonyl-π-cyclopentadienylirons with certain nucleophilic reagents
Organic and Biological Chemistry
- 14 Downloads
The reactions of the compounds RCOCH=CHFe(CO)2C5H5 with nucleophilic reagents go analogously to the corresponding reactions ofβ-substituted vinyl ketones.
KeywordsKetone Vinyl Nucleophilic Reagent Vinyl Ketone
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. N. Nesmeyanov, L. V. Rybin, M. I. Rybinskaya, and Yu. A. Ustynyuk, Zh. Obshch. Khim.,37, 1587 (1967).Google Scholar
- 2.R. B. King, M. B. Bisnette, and A. Fronzagha, J. Organometallic Chem.,5, 341 (1966).Google Scholar
- 3.A. N. Nesmeyanov, L. V. Rybin, M. I. Rybinskaya, V. S. Kaganovich, Yu. A. Ustynyuk, and I. F. Leshcheva, Zh. Obshch. Khim.,38, 1471 (1968).Google Scholar
- 4.A. N. Nesmeyanov, N. K. Kochetkov, and M. I. Rybinskaya, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Otd. Khim. Nauk, 350 (1950).Google Scholar
- 5.A. N. Nesmeyanov, L. V. Rybin, and M. I. Rybinskaya, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Otd. Khim. Nauk, 1451 (1961).Google Scholar
- 6.N. K. Kochetkov and V. N. Vinogradova, Zh. Obshch. Khim.,27, 460 (1957).Google Scholar
- 7.A. N. Nesmeyanov and M. I. Rybinskaya, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,170, 600 (1966).Google Scholar
- 8.M. I. Rybinskaya, Dissertation [in Russian], Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
- 9.E. O. Fischer and R. Böttcher, Z. Naturforsch.,10b, 600 (1955).Google Scholar
- 10.K. Bauer, Analysis of Organic Compounds [Russian translation], IL (1953), p. 178.Google Scholar
- 11.M. Ahmad, R. Bruche, and G. R. Knox, J. Organometallic Chem.,6, 1 (1966).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1969