Mass spectrometric investigations of organic compounds
- 17 Downloads
The possibility of a quantitative mass spectrometric determination of prednisolone and hydrocortisone present in a mixture was demonstrated.
The use of the MI-1305 mass spectrometer permits the analysis of a mixture of two steroid preparations within 30 min, with an amount of sample required of 0.01 μmole.
KeywordsSteroid Hydrocortisone Mass Spectrometer Organic Compound Prednisolone
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A.A Akhrem and Yu.A. Titov, Microbiological Transformations of Steroids [in Russian], Nauka (1965).Google Scholar
- 2.G.K. Skryabin and L.M. Kogan, Izv. AN SSSR, Ser. Biol., No. 5, 742 (1967).Google Scholar
- 3.I.M Hais and K. Macek, Paper Chromatography [Russian translation], IL (1962).Google Scholar
- 4.J. Beinon, Mass Spectrometry and Its Use in Organic Chemistry [Russian translation], Mir (1964), p. 439.Google Scholar
- 5.A. M. Zyakun, “A thermostatically controlled system of evaporating the sample for the MKh-1303 mass spectrometer,” Pribory i Tekhnika Éksperimenta, No. 4, 162 (1967).Google Scholar