Reaction of esters of hypophosphorous acid with bis(diethylamino)methane and diethylaminomethyl ethyl ether
- 57 Downloads
A study was made of the reaction of alkyl hypophosphites with bis(diethylamino)methane and diethylaminomethyl ethyl ether. A number of esters of bis(α-aminomethyl)phosphonic acids was obtained.
Bis(α-aminomethyl)phosphonic acids are obtained in the case of the alkyl hypophosphites where the alkyl radical contains more than 6 C atoms. The alkyl hypophosphites with smaller radicals give either the esters ofα-aminomethylphosphonic acids or a mixture of the latter with the esters of bis (α-aminomethyl)phosphonic acids.
KeywordsEther Ester Methane Ethyl Small Radical
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.B. E. Ivanov and T. I. Karpova, Izv. AN SSSR, Ser. Khim.,1964, 1230.Google Scholar
- 2.V. Ettel and J. Horak, Collection Czech. Chem. Commun.,26, 2087 (1961).Google Scholar
- 3.H. Schmidt, Chem. Ber.,81, 477 (1948).Google Scholar
- 4.J. Horak and V. Ettel, Collection Czech. Chem. Commun.,26, 2410 (1961).Google Scholar
- 5.T. Ya. Medved and M. I. Kabachnik, Dokl. AN SSSR,84, 717 (1952).Google Scholar
- 6.T. Ya. Medved and M. I. Kabachnik, Izv. AN SSSR, Otd. Khim. Nauk,1953, 868.Google Scholar
- 7.T. Ya. Medved and M. I. Kabachnik, Izv. AN SSSR, Otd. Khim. Nauk,1954, 314.Google Scholar
- 8.E. K. Fields, J. Am. Chem. Soc.,74, 1528 (1952).Google Scholar
- 9.W. M. Linfield, E. Jungermann, and A. T. Guttmann, J. Org. Chem.,26, 4088 (1961).Google Scholar
- 10.S. J. Fitch, J. Am. Chem. Soc.,86, 61 (1964).Google Scholar
- 11.E. E. Nifant'ev and L. P. Levitan, Zh. Obshch. Khimii,35, 758 (1965).Google Scholar
- 12.J. R. Van Wazer, Phosphorus and Its Compounds [Russian translation], IL (1962).Google Scholar