Synthesis of some crotonic derivatives
Eight previously undescribed dicrotonic derivatives were synthesized. Synthesis was by the reaction of hexamethylene and 2,4-tolylene diisocyanates with crotonic acid, crotonamide, N-(hydroxymethyl)crotonamide, and N -2-hydroxyethylcrotonamide.
KeywordsHydroxymethyl Hexamethylene Crotonic Acid Crotonamide
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. N. Ushakov, E. M. Lavrent'eva dn K. S. Podgorskaya, USSR, Authors' Certificate No. 114671, August 31, 1958.Google Scholar
- 2.C. Naegeli, A. Tyabji, Helv. chim. acta.17, 947 (1934).Google Scholar
- 3.S. Petersen, Ann.562, 205 (1949).Google Scholar
- 4.T. Davis, J. Famum, J. Amer. Chem. Soc.56, 883 (1934).Google Scholar
- 5.P. Willey, J. Amer. Chem. Soc.71, 1310 (1949).Google Scholar
- 6.H. Cheiber, J. Magasinik, Ber.48, 1810 (1915).Google Scholar
- 7.R. Stoermer, Stockmann, Ber.47, 1786 (1914).Google Scholar
- 8.S. M. Ushakov, E. M. Lavrent'eva and K. S. Podgorskaya, Izv. AN SSR, Otd. khim. n. 1959, 91.Google Scholar
- 9.S. M. Ushakov and K. M. Aleev, Izv. AN SSSR, Otd. khim. n, (Synthesis of N-2-hydroxyethylcrotonamide and N-2-hydroxyethyl-N-methylcrotonamide), in the press.Google Scholar
- 10.W. Siefken, Ann.562, 75 (1949).Google Scholar