Some products formed by etching silicon
- 18 Downloads
A complex film of reaction products is formed on the surface of silicon during acid etching; these products include, in addition to SiO2, SiO, and SiOF2.
The treatment of alkali-etched silicon with fluorine leads to the formation of films of SiOF2 by the reaction of residual oxide films with the fluorine.
KeywordsOxide Silicon SiO2 Fluorine Oxide Film
- 1.N. I. Leont'ev and Yu. K. Udovichenko, Pribory i Tekh. Éksperim., No. 1, 101 (1959).Google Scholar
- 2.A. P. Averina, Pribory i Tekh. Éksperim., No. 3, 123 (1962).Google Scholar
- 3.R. W. Lawson, J. Sci. Instr.,39, No. 6, 281 (1962).Google Scholar
- 4.Yu. N. Tikhonov, Technology of the Preparation of Germanium and Silicon Diodes and Triodes [in Russian], “Energiya,” Moscow-Leningrad (1964).Google Scholar
- 5.Collection: Mechanisms of Reactions between Metals and Gases [in Russian], “Nauka,” (1964).Google Scholar