Resolving power of natural adsorbents in the chromatogeaphy of methylated methylglycosides
- 14 Downloads
The applicability of the NMR pulse technique (spin echo) and infrared spectroscopy for characterizing sorbents of various resolving powers in the chromatography of methylated methylglycosides is investigated.
The “spin echo” technique can be used for selecting sorbents of high resolving power for the chromatography of hydrocarbon methyl derivatives.
No definite relation could be established between the infrared spectra and the chromatographic properties of the sorbents.
KeywordsSpectroscopy Methylated Chromatography Hydrocarbon Infrared Spectroscopy
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. T. Bykov and A. V. Vas'kovskaya, Natural Sorbents [in Russian], Nauka,1967, p. 214.Google Scholar
- 2.V. T. Bykov, A. A. Vaskovskaya, and V. E. Vaskovsky, J. Chromatog.,30, 643 (1967).Google Scholar
- 4.V. D. Korepanov and A. I. Chernitsyn, Symposium on Paramagnetic Resonance [in Russian], Izd-vo Kazanskogo gos. un-ta, 1964, p. 134.Google Scholar
- 5.J. R. Zimmerman and W. E. Brittin, J. Phys. Chem.,61, 1328 (1957).Google Scholar
- 6.J. R. Zimmerman and J. A. Lasater, J. Phys. Chem.,62, 1157 (1958).Google Scholar
- 7.D. E. Woessner, J. Chem. Phys.,39, (11), 2783 (1963).Google Scholar