The solution of the mixed axisymmetric problem from the theory of elasticity for a half-space by the method of p-analytical functions
- 30 Downloads
KeywordsAxisymmetric Problem Mixed Axisymmetric Problem
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.B. L. Abramyan, N. Kh. Arutyunyan, and A. A. Babloyan, “Symmetric pressure of a circular stamp on an elastic half-space in the presence of adhesion,” Prikl. matem. i mekh., vol. 30, no. 1, 1966.Google Scholar
- 2.F. D. Gakhov, Boundary Problems [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow, 1963.Google Scholar
- 3.V. I. Mossakovskii, “The basic mixed problem from the theory of elasticity for a half-space with a circular line of separation for the boundary conditions,” Prikl matem. i mekh., vol. 18, no. 2, 1954.Google Scholar
- 4.G. M. Polozhiy, “The method of p-analytical functions in the axisymmetric theory of elasticity,” Scientific Conference of Kiev University, 1956, Vydvo KDU, Kiev, 1957.Google Scholar
- 5.G. N. Polozhii, “The basic integral representation of p-analytical functions with the characteristic p=xk,” Vkr. matem. zhurnal, vol. 16, no. 2, 1964.Google Scholar
- 6.G. N. Polozhii, Generalization of the Theory of Analytical functions of the Complex Variable, p-analytical and (p,q)-Analytical Functions, and Certain of Their Applications [in Russian], Izd-vo Kievskogo unta, Kiev, 1965.Google Scholar
- 7.Ya. S. Uflyand, “The axisymmetric problem of theory of elasticity for a half-space with a circular line of separation for the boundary conditions,” DAN SSSR, vol. 110, no. 4, 1956.Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1967