Comparison of the results of theoretical analysis and experimental investigation of dynamic volt-ampere characteristics
- 13 Downloads
Dynamic volt-ampere characteristics are calculated for the case of the diffusionless approximation. The theoretical dependences obtained are compared with experimental curves for the system Si-SiO2-Al. A method is developed allowing the mobility of the migrating ions and the magnitude of the mobile charge in the sample to be determined from the current maximum on the experimental dynamic volt-ampere characteristic and its position.
KeywordsExperimental Investigation Theoretical Analysis Current Maximum Experimental Curf Mobile Charge
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. V. Pogulyaev, and R. P. Seisyan, Élektron, Tekh., Ser. 5, Radiodet. Radiokomp., No. 6 (31), 13 (1978).Google Scholar
- 2.V. N. Vertoprakhov, B. M. Kuchumov, and E. G. Sal'man Structure and Properties of the Structure Si-SiO2-Al [in Russian], Sib. Otd. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Novosibirsk (1981).Google Scholar
- 3.B. N. Sysoev, V. F. Antyushin, and V. F. Synorov, Mikroelektronika5, No. 4, 319 (1976).Google Scholar
- 4.A. N. Blagodarov and A. A. Tarnashinskii, Izv. Vyssh. Uchenbn. Zaved., Fiz., No. 1, 105 (1976).Google Scholar
- 5.S. N. Koikov and V. P. Rymsha, Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Fiz., No. 9, 78 (1981).Google Scholar
- 6.N. L. Chou, J. Electrochem. Soc.,118, 601 (1971).Google Scholar