Shear cracks at edge of a flat punch
- 13 Downloads
KeywordsShear Crack Flat Punch
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. J. Altiero and D. A. Sikarski, “Application of method of integral equations to problems of tool penetration in rock mechanics. Method of integral boundary-value equations,” Mechanics, No. 15, 152–181 (1978).Google Scholar
- 2.A. I. Kalandiya, “Notes on singularities in elastic-body solutions near corners,” Prikl. Mat. Mekh.,33, No. 1, 132–135 (1969).Google Scholar
- 3.V. D. Kuliev, “Plastic fracture lines along edge of wedge,” Prikl. Mekh.,15, No. 3, 53–59 (1979).Google Scholar
- 4.V. D. Kuliev and G. P. Cherepanov, “Initial development of slip line from free boundary of body,” Prikl. Mat. Mekh.,43, No. 2, 349–359 (1979).Google Scholar
- 5.M. Ya. Leonov and V. K. Vostrov, “Theory of shear crack formation,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,253, No. 4, 832–836 (1980).Google Scholar
- 6.G. P. Cherepanov, “Plastic fracture lines at tip of crack,” Prikl. Mat. Mekh.,40, No. 4, 720–728 (1976).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1984