Axisymmetric twisting of elastic half-space with elastic disk
- 13 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. S. Gradshtein and I. M. Ryzhik, Tables of Integrals, Sums, Series, and Products [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1971).Google Scholar
- 2.L. V. Kantorovich and V. I. Krylov, Approximate Methods of Higher Analysis [in Russian], Gostekhizdat, Moscow-Leningrad (1952).Google Scholar
- 3.J. N. Lance, Numerical Methods for High-Speed Computers [Russian translation], Inostr. Lit., Moscow (1962).Google Scholar
- 4.A. P. Poddubnyak, “Twisting of elastic medium with elastic disk,” Prikl. Mekh.,14, No. 11, 120–123 (1978).Google Scholar
- 5.G. Ya. Popov, “One remarkable property of Jacobi polynomials,” Ukr. Mat. Zh.,20, No. 4, 540–547 (1968).Google Scholar
- 6.L. M. Keer, “Mixed boundary-value problems for penny-shaped cut,” J. Elast.,5, No. 2, 89–98 (1975).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1984