Basic nonlinear and linearized equations of the theory of imperfect ribbed shells of revolution
- 16 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. Ya. Amiro and V. A. Zarutskii, Methods of Shell Calculation, Vol. 2, The Theory of Ribbed Shells [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1980).Google Scholar
- 2.E. S. Greben', “Basic equations of ribbed hollow shells and plates,” Rasch. Prostranstv. Konstr., No. 10, 81–91 (1965).Google Scholar
- 3.A. V. Karmishin, V. A. Lyaskovets, V. I. Myachenkov, and A. N. Frolov, Statics and Dynamics of Thin-Walled Shell Structures [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1975).Google Scholar
- 4.V. V. Novozhilov, Principles of the Nonlinear Theory of Elasticity [in Russian], Gostekhizdat, Leningrad (1948).Google Scholar
- 5.L. A. Shapovalov, “One of the simplest variants of the equations of geometrically nonlinear theory of thin shells,” Inzh. Zh. Mekh. Tverd. Tela, No. 1, 56–62 (1969).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1984