Die Reindarstellung von Anti-BOP-Antikörpern mittels Affinitätschromatographie
- 26 Downloads
The purification of anti-BPO antibodies by means of affinity chromatograph
The purification of anti-BPO-antibodies and anti-BPO-IgG resp. by means of affinity chromatography is being described. The immunosorbent was prepared by direct covalent coupling of BPO groups to AH-Sepharose 4B beads. The antibodies were linked to the immunosorbent in a batch and eluted by stepwise chromatography. The hapten density of the gel was very high (3.6×10−5 mole BPO/1 g Sepharose 4B) as could be demonstrated by application of14C-penicillin-potassium. Good yields of highly purified anti-PBO-antibodies were obtained.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. V. Boyden, J. Exper. Med.93, 107 (1951).Google Scholar
- 2.W. Knapp, Persönliche Mitteilung.Google Scholar
- 4.G. W. Locher, C. H. Schneider undA. L. de Weck, Z. Imm.-Forsch.141, 265 (1971).Google Scholar
- 5.C. Steffen, Allgemeine und experimentelle Immunologie und Immunopathologie. Stuttgart: Thieme. 1968.Google Scholar
- 6.H.-P. Werner, H. Stemberger, G. Wiedermann undD. Kraft, Wr. Klin. Wschr.84, 663 (1972).Google Scholar
- 7.G. Wiedermann, H. Stemberger, H.-P. Werner undD. Kraft, Z. Imm.-Forsch.143, 483 (1972).Google Scholar
- 8.G. Wiedermann, M. M. Müller, O. Förster undH. Stemberger, Internat. Arch. Allergy Appl. Immunol.49, 843 (1975).Google Scholar