Photoconductivity and photoluminescence in BiOCl crystals
- 122 Downloads
Combined studies of the steady-state characteristics and kinetics of photocurrent and photoluminescence in BiOCl single crystals have shown that the conductance processes are caused mainly by the presence of “sensitizing” recombination r centers which are also luminescence centers. The 2.2 eV luminescence band is caused by the trapping of the free conduction-band electrons by the recombination r centers.
KeywordsRecombination Luminescence Band Luminescence Center Conductance Process BiOCl
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. V. Shtilikha, D. V. Chepur, and I. I. Yatskovich, Kristallografiya,4, 842 (1971).Google Scholar
- 2.V. E. Lashkarev, A. V. Lyubchenko, and M. K. Sheinkman, Fiz. Tvercd. Tela,7, 1717 (1965); Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,161, 1810 (1965).Google Scholar
- 3.V. E. Lashkarev and M. K. Sheinkman, Phys. Stat. Sol.,11, 429 (1965); V. E. Lashkarev, M. K. Sheinkman, O. V. Lyubchenko, I. Ya. Gorodetskii, and I. B. Ermolovich, Ukr. Fiz. Zh.,11, 221 (1966).Google Scholar
- 4.R. Bube, The Photoconductivity of Solids, John Wiley and Sons Inc., New York (1960).Google Scholar
- 5.M. K. Sheinkman, E. B. Ermolovich, and G. L. Belen'kii, Fiz. Tverd. Tela,10, 2628 (1968).Google Scholar