Quantitative technique for prediction of local oil and gas
- 27 Downloads
Allowing for regional trends, the character of saturation and lithological features can be used in this technique as an efficient tool for predicting local oil and gas potential. The algorithm of the procedure has been programmed infortran for the EC computer.
Key wordslocal prediction hydrocarbons discriminant function the most informative variables
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Djafarov, I. S. and Djafarova, N. M., 1984, Use of Decision Theory for Pattern Recognition in Geology: VIEMS,Matemat. Metody i Avtomatiz. Sistemy v Geologii, Vol. 4, p. 9–27.Google Scholar
- Kullback, S., 1967,Information Theory and Statistics: Nauka, Moscow.Google Scholar
- Mather, P. M., 1970, Cluster Analysis, inComputer Applications in the Natural and Social Sciences, No. 1, p. 69–78.Google Scholar
- Mirzajanzade, A. K. and Stepanova, G. S., 1969,Mathematical Theory of Experiments in Oil and Gas Production: Nedra, Moscow.Google Scholar
- Urbakh, V. Y., 1964,Biometric Techniques: Nauka, Moscow.Google Scholar