Recombination of nonequilibrium current carriers in n-InAs1−x−ySbxPy
- 14 Downloads
The stationary photoconductivity, the photomagnetic effect, and the relaxation kinetics of photoconductivity in n-InAs1−x−ySbxPy crystals (x=0.06, y=0.11) with n0 = 8·1015 and 3·1016 cm−3 were measured and the lifetimes of nonequilibrium current carriers in the temperature interval T=78–295 K were determined. The possible mechanisms of recombination, which limit the lifetimes (radiative τR, Auger recombination τA, and recombination through centers with Ef=0.13 eV), which, as is demonstrated, are determined by interband recombination processes with τRA = τRτA/(τR + τA), are calculated theoretically. The contribution of the 0.13 eV recombination centers can be significant when n0≤1014 cm−3.
KeywordsRecombination Auger Recombination Process Recombination Center Current Carrier
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.K. P. Esina, N. V. Zotova, B. A. Matveev, et al., Pis'ma Zh. Tekh. Fiz.,9, No. 7, 391–395 (1983).Google Scholar
- 2.A. I. Andrushko, Kh. M. Salikhov, S. V. Slobodchikov, et al., Fiz. Tekh. Poluprovodn.,22, No. 5, 789–792 (1988).Google Scholar
- 3.Y. P. Varshi, Phys. Status Solidi,19, No. 9, 459 (1967).Google Scholar
- 4.B. L. Gel'mont, Zh. Éksp. Teor. Fiz.,75, 536 (1978).Google Scholar
- 5.B. L. Gel'mont, Z. N. Sokolova, and I. N. Yassievich, Fiz. Tekh. Poluprovodn.,16, No. 4, 592–600 (1982).Google Scholar
- 6.F. Matossi and F. Stern, Phys. Rev.,111, 472–475 (1958).Google Scholar