Influence of the interaction of intramolecular and crystalline oscillations on the form of the phononless line of impurity molecules
- 12 Downloads
The temperature broadening and shift of phononless lines of the impurity centers due to interaction of intraimpurity and crystal oscillations are investigated. It is shown that the width of phononless lines as a function of the mode-interaction parameter has a maximum, which is reached at parameters corresponding to the appearance of unstable oscillations. Numerical calculations show that the rate of temperature broadening is limited at the level of 0.5 cm−1/deg.
KeywordsNumerical Calculation Impurity Center Crystal Oscillation Impurity Molecule Unstable Oscillation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. S. Osad'ko, Usp. Fiz. Nauk,128, No. 1, 31 (1979).Google Scholar
- 2.R. H. Silsbee and D. B. Fitchen, Rev. Mod. Phys.,36, 432 (1964).Google Scholar
- 3.M. A. Krivoglaz, Fiz. Tverd. Tela,6, No. 6, 1707 (1964).Google Scholar
- 4.A. A. Maradudin, Defects and Oscillatory Spectrum of Crystals [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1968), p. 432.Google Scholar
- 5.I. S. Osad'ko, Fiz. Tverd. Tela,17, No. 11, 3180 (1975); A. I. Ivanov, G. S. Lomakin, and O. A. Ponomarev, Teor. Mat. Fiz.,57, No. 3, 448 (1983).Google Scholar
- 6.G. V. Shalakhovskaya, V. N. Boikov, et al., Opt. Spektrosk.,58, No. 2, 456 (1985).Google Scholar
- 7.V. L. Bonch-Bruevich and S. V. Tyablikov, Green's Function Method in Statistical Mechanics [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1961), p. 312.Google Scholar
- 8.N. M. Plakida, in: Statistical Physics and Quantum Field Theory [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1973), pp. 205–238.Google Scholar
- 9.I. E. Zalesskii and S. M. Gorbachev, Fiz. Tverd. Tela,27, No. 2, 493 (1985).Google Scholar