Equations of the general theory of plasticity of crystals
- 16 Downloads
Equations are formulated for the elastic-plastic strains of crystals experiencing an inelastic flow of crystallographic shears. Local invariant relationships, including creep and active plasticity, are constructed. To take account of the microstresses a method of effective field is used. All the relationships are derived in a tensor formulation with reliance on representations about the physical regularities of the development of deformation. The derived system of equations describes a broad class of problems of the physics and mechanics of plasticity of an almost unbounded degree of complexity.
KeywordsGeneral Theory Broad Class Effective Field Tensor Formulation Active Plasticity
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. A. Likhachev and V. I. Vladimirov, Fiz. Met. Metalloved.,19, No. 1, 3–13 (1965).Google Scholar
- 2.V. A. Likhachev and V. I. Vladimirov, Fiz. Met. Metalloved.,22, No. 4, 514–519 (1966).Google Scholar
- 3.Yu. I. Kadashevich and V. V. Novozhilov, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Mekh. Tverd. Tela, No. 3, 82–91 (1968).Google Scholar
- 4.V. A. Likhachev and V. A. Shvetsova, Prob. Prochn., No. 11, 46–51 (1984).Google Scholar
- 5.T. Breczko, “Microstresses in the continuous mechanics of plastic deformation of a metal on Al-stage network reports,” Inst. Podstawo wych problemow tecniki Polskiey Akademii Nauk, Warsaw (1985).Google Scholar
- 6.V. A. Likhachev, Fiz. Tverd. Tela,3, No. 6, 1827–1834 (1961).Google Scholar
- 7.V. A. Likhachev and G. A. Malygin, Zavod. Lab.,32, No. 1, 70–85 (1966).Google Scholar
- 8.V. A. Likhachev, M. M. Myshlyaev, and G. V. Vladimirova, Prob. Proch., No. 6, 18–25 (1973).Google Scholar
- 9.N. N. Davidenko and V. A. Likhachev, Irreversible Molding of Metals Under Cyclic Thermal Effects [in Russian], Mashgiz, Moscow-Leningrad (1962).Google Scholar
- 10.V. A. Likhachev, A. E. Volkov, and V. E. Shudegov, Continual Theory of Defects [in Russian], Izd. Leningrad. Univ. (1986).Google Scholar
- 11.V. E. Panin, V. A. Likhachev, and Yu. V. Grinyaev, Structural Levels of Solid Body Deformations [in Russian], Nauka, Novosibirsk (1985).Google Scholar