Electron-microscope studies of the surface of epitaxial GaAs layers in the proximity of the (111)A face
- 17 Downloads
Electron-microscope studies have been carried out on the relief of the growth surface of epitaxial gallium arsenide layers in the vicinity of the (111)A face and the quantitative characteristics of the elements of the relief have been determined: the density of growth centers on a singular face, the height of the steps, and the distances between steps in the vicinal planes. The parameters of the growth steps are shown to depend on the orientation of the face and the concentration of the growth components in the vapor phase.
KeywordsGaAs Gallium Vapor Phase Arsenide Quantitative Characteristic
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. E. Toropov, L. P. Porokhovnichenko, and L. G. Lavrent'eva, Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Fiz., No. 6, 46 (1983).Google Scholar
- 2.L. G. Lavrent'eva, I. V. Ivonin, and L. P. Porokhovnichenko, Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Fiz., No. 12, 24 (1977).Google Scholar
- 3.S. E. Toropov, L. G. Lavrent'eva, et al., Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Fiz., No. 2, 92 (1985).Google Scholar
- 4.I. A. Bobovnikova, L. G. Lavrent'eva, and S. E. Toropov, Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Fiz., No. 2, 96 (1985).Google Scholar
- 5.I. V. Ivonin, Author's Abstract of Candidate's Dissertation, Kharkov Polytechnic Institute, Kharkov (1978).Google Scholar
- 6.L. G. Lavrent'eva, Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved. Fiz., No. 1, 23 (1980); No. 10, 31 (1983).Google Scholar
- 7.A. A. Chernov and M. P. Ruzaikin, J. Cryst. Growth,45, 73 (1978).Google Scholar