Elastic scattering amplitude of a polarized electron in an arbitrary plane wave field
The elastic scattering amplitude of a polarized electron in an arbitrary plane wave electromagnetic field is obtained by using the method of dispersion relations. Superposition of a constant crossed field and a plane monochromatic wave of elliptic polarization is considered a particular case of giving the field. An anomalous magnetic moment is obtained for the electron in the mentioned field as are also relative contributions to the anomalous magnetic moment due to the transition into the intermediate state with and without spin turnover.
KeywordsElectromagnetic Field Dispersion Relation Plane Wave Intermediate State Wave Field
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yu. I. Klimenko, O. S. Pavlova, B. A. Lysov, and É. Yu. Klimenko, Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved. Fiz., No. 10, 93 (1982).Google Scholar
- 2.O. S. Pavlova, Yu. I. Klimenko, V. R. Khalilov, and É. Yu. Klimenko, Dep. No. 5A71 in VINITI Oct. 5, 1983 (1983).Google Scholar
- 3.I. S. Gradshtein and I. M. Ryzhik, Tables of Integrals, Sums, Series, and Products Academic Press, New York (1966).Google Scholar
- 4.I. M. Ternov, V. G. Bagrov, and A. M. Khapaev, Ann. Phys.,22, 25 (1968).Google Scholar
- 5.Yu. I. Klimenko and O. S. Pavlova, Yad. Fiz.,29, 167 (1979).Google Scholar
- 6.V. I. Ritus, Quantum Electrodynamics of Phenomena in an Intensive Field, Tr. Inst. FIAN, Fiz. Akad. Nauk, Vol. III, Nauka, Moscow (1979).Google Scholar
- 7.V. I. Ritus, Zh. Éksp. Teor. Fiz.,75, 1560 (1978).Google Scholar