Reply to “interpreting and testing compositional data” by Alex Woronow, Karen M. Love, and John C. Butler
Letter To The Editor
- 138 Downloads
KeywordsKaren Compositional Data
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Aitchison, J., 1986a, The Statistical Analysis of Compositional Data: Chapman and Hall, London, 416 p.Google Scholar
- Aitchison, J., 1986b, CODA, A Microcomputer Package for the Statistical Analysis of Compositional Data: Chapman and Hall, London, 84 p.Google Scholar
- Carr, P. F., 1981, Distinction Between Permian and Post-Permian Igneous Rocks in the Southern Sydney Basin, New South Wales, on the Basis of Major-Element Geochemistry: Math. Geol., v. 13, p. 193–200.Google Scholar
- Chayes, F. and Kruskal, W., 1966, An Approximate Statistical Test for Correlations between Proportions: J. Geol., v. 74, p. 692–702.Google Scholar
- Woronow, A., 1987, Review of The Statistical Analysis of Compositional Data (J. Aitchison): Math. Geol., v. 19, p. 579–591.Google Scholar
© International Association for Mathematical Geology 1989