On investigating the stress state of plates with holes
- 13 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. N. Vekua, On a Variant of the Theory of Thin Shallow Shells [in Russian], Izd. Novosibirskogo gos. un-ta, 1964.Google Scholar
- 2.I. N. Vekua, Theory of Thin and Shallow Shells of Variable Thickness [in Russian], Novosibirskogo gos. un-ta, 1964.Google Scholar
- 3.I. N. Vekua, Theory of Thin Shallow Shells of Variable Thickness [in Russian], Izd-vo Metsniereba, Tbilisi, 1965.Google Scholar
- 4.N. I. Muskhelishvili, Certain Basic Problems of the Mathematical Theory of Elasticity [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow, 1966.Google Scholar
- 5.G. N. Savin, Stress Concentrations Close to Holes [in Russian], GITTL, Moscow, 1951.Google Scholar
- 6.I. N. Vekua, “Theory of thin and shallow shells with variable thickness,” Proceedings of the Tbilisi Symposium on Application of the Theory of Functions in Continuum Mechanics [in Russian], vol. 1, Nauka, Moscow, 1965.Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1972