Kinetic coefficients of semiconductors and resonance scattering of current carriers
- 12 Downloads
We calculate the kinetic characteristics of a semiconductor in which the current carriers are resonantly scattered by quasilocalized impurity states. We show that, at low temperatures, the majority of these quantities have a highly nonmonotonic dependence on the energy difference between the Fermi level and the resonance energy. The maximum values of these coefficients are much higher than in the non-resonance case.
KeywordsFermi Level Energy Difference Resonance Energy Kinetic Characteristic Impurity State
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. A. Mekhtiev, Dokl. Akad. Nauk AzSSR39, No. 1, 15–19 (1983).Google Scholar
- 2.V. I. Perel' and I. N. Yasievich, Zh. Éksp. Teor. Fiz.,82, No. 1, 237 (1982).Google Scholar
- 3.M. A. Mekhtiev, G. S. Ibragimov, and M. Kh. Khatamov, Preprint No. 77, IFAN AzSSR, Baku (1983).Google Scholar
- 4.B. L. Gel'mont et al., Fiz. Tekh. Poluprovodn.5, No. 2, 266 (1971).Google Scholar
- 5.N. N. Berchenko and M. V. Pashkovskii, Usp. Fiz. Nauk,119, No. 2, 233 (1976).Google Scholar
- 6.O. N. Belousova, L. A. Bovina, Ya. G. Ponomarev, et al., Pis'ma Zh. Éksp, Teor. Fiz.,20, No. 6, 370–374 (1974).Google Scholar
- 7.S. D. Beneslavskii, A. V. Dmitriev, and N. S. Salimov, Zh. Éksp. Teor. Fiz.,92, No. 1, 305 (1987).Google Scholar
- 8.B. M. Askerov, Kinetic Phenomena in Semiconductors [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1986).Google Scholar
- 9.B. L. Gel'mont and A. L. Éfros. Zh. Éksp. Teor. Fiz.87, No. 4, (10), 1423–1431 (1984).Google Scholar