Relationship between kindergarten children's interpersonal problem-solving skills and other indices of school adjustment: A cautionary note
- 74 Downloads
KeywordsSocial Psychology Health Psychology Cautionary Note School Adjustment Kindergarten Child
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Bower, E. M.Early identification of emotionally handicapped children in school. Springfield, Ill.: Charles C Thomas, 1971.Google Scholar
- Charlesworth, R., & Hartup, W. W. Positive social reinforcement in the nursery school peer group.Child Development, 1967,38, 993–1002.Google Scholar
- Cowen, E. L. Baby-steps toward primary prevention.American Journal of Community Psychology, 1977,5, 1–22.Google Scholar
- Cowen, E. L., Dorr, D., Clarfield, S. P., Kreling, B., McWilliams, S. A., Pokracki, F., Pratt, D. M., Terrell, D. L., & Wilson, A. B. The AML: A quick screening device for early identification of school maladaptation.American Journal of Community Psychology, 1973,1, 12–35.Google Scholar
- Kirschenbaum, D. S., & Ordman, A. M. Preventive interventions for children: Cognitive-behavioral perspectives. In A. W. Meyers & W. E. Craighead (Eds.),Cognitive behavior therapy for children. New York: Plenum, in press.Google Scholar
- Spivack, G., Platt, J. J., & Shure, M. B.The problem-solving approach to adjustment. San Francisco: Jossey-Bass, 1976.Google Scholar
- Spivack, G., & Shure, M. B.Social adjustment of young children: A cognitive approach to solving real-life problems. San Francisco: Jossey-Bass, 1974.Google Scholar
- Urbain, E. S., & Kendall, P. C. Review of social-cognitive problem-solving interventions with children.Psychological Bulletin, 1980,88, 109–143.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1982