Equation for a particle with spin of 3/2 having anomolous magnetic moment
- 10 Downloads
It is shown that it is possible to describe a particle with spin of 3/2 and anomolous magnetic moment within the theory of first-order relativistic wave equations in matrix form by introducing a minimum interaction with the external electromagnetic field. This is done by expanding the space of Lorentz group representations.
KeywordsWave Equation Electromagnetic Field Group Representation Matrix Form Lorentz Group
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.F. I. Fedorov, The Lorentz Group [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1979).Google Scholar
- 2.I. M. Gel'fand, R. A. Minlos, and Z. Ya. Shapiro, Rotation Group Representations and Lorentz Groups [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1958).Google Scholar
- 3.A. A. Bogush and F. I. Fedorov, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,12, No. 1, 21 (1968).Google Scholar
- 4.W. Pauli, Works on Quantum Theory, 1952–1958 Studies [Russian translation], Nauka, Moscow (1977), p. 318.Google Scholar
- 5.V. V. Kisel', Dokl. Akad. Nauk BSSR,27, No. 2, 117 (1983).Google Scholar
- 6.L. A. Shelepin, Tr. Fiz. Inst. Akad. Nauk,30, 253 (1964).Google Scholar
- 7.V. K. Gronskii, Author's Abstract of Candidate's Dissertation, Minsk (1965).Google Scholar
- 8.A. A. Bogush and L. G. Moroz, Introduction to Classical Field Theory [in Russian], Nauka i Tekhnika, Minsk (1968).Google Scholar