1/N Expansion for a supersymmetric o(n) model in four dimensions
- 16 Downloads
An application is considered of the stationary phase method to computation of the generating functional of Green's functions [1, 2] for a four-dimensional supersymmetric σ-model [3, 4]. In the leading order in 1/V, a renormalized potential is obtained, which is unbound from below, unlike in a similar two-dimensional case .
KeywordsStationary Phase Phase Method Stationary Phase Method Renormalize Potential
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. N. Bogolyubov and D. V. Shirkov, Introduction to the Theory of Quantized Fields [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1976).Google Scholar
- 2.P. D. Pisarski, Phys. Rev.,D20, 2358 (1979).Google Scholar
- 3.J. Sherk and E. Cremmer, Phys. Lett.,74B, 341 (1978).Google Scholar
- 4.J. Lukierski, Lect. Notes Math.,836, 221 (1980).Google Scholar
- 5.I. Ya. Aref'eva et al., Teor. Mat. Fiz.,40, 3 (1980).Google Scholar
- 6.A. Salam and J. Strathdee, Phys. Rev.,D11, 1521 (1975).Google Scholar
- 7.I. Ya. Aref'eva and A. A. Slavnov, Teor. Mat. Fiz.,44, 3 (1980).Google Scholar