Calculational method for isoparametric compositions and the width of the forbidden band of five-component solid solutions based on AIII BV compounds
- 16 Downloads
A method is presented for the thermodynamic calculation of the isoparametric composition and of the width of the forbidden band of five-component solid solutions of AIII BV compounds. Calculation has been performed of compositions and of the width of the forbidden band of five-component solid solutions whose lattice is commensurate with binary substrates AIII BV. The necessity of taking into account the effect of ordering on the width of the forbidden band of a solid solution is shown.
KeywordsSolid Solution Thermodynamic Calculation Calculational Method Binary Substrate
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. G. Mil'vidskii, Semiconducting Materials in Modern Electronics [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1986).Google Scholar
- 2.Yu. A. Tkhorik and L. S. Khazan, Plastic Deformation with Dislocation Incommensurability in Heteroepitaxial Systems [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1983).Google Scholar
- 3.A. A. Selin and V. A. Khanin, Zh. Fiz. Khim.,53, No. 11, 2734–2740 (1979).Google Scholar
- 4.A. A. Selin, V. A. Khanin, and V. N. Vigdorovich, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,252, No. 2, 406–410 (1980).Google Scholar
- 5.V. N. Vigdorovich, A. A. Selin, and V. A. Khanin, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Neorg. Mater.,18, No. 10, 1697–1699 (1982).Google Scholar
- 6.H. Kawanishi and T. Suzuki, Appl. Phys. Lett.,45, No. 5, 560 (1984).Google Scholar
- 7.S. Mukai, H. Yayima, Y. Mitsuhashi, et al., Appl. Phys. Lett.,44, No. 9, 904 (1984).Google Scholar
- 8.K. Onabe, J. Phys. Chem. Solids,43, No. 11, 1071 (1982).Google Scholar
- 9.V. A. Elyukhin, S. Yu. Karpova, L. P. Sorokina, and K. Fronts, Kristallographiya,27, No. 6, 1116 (1982).Google Scholar
- 10.S. S. Strel'chenko and V. V. Lebedev, AIII BV Compounds: Handbook, Metallurgiya, Moscow (1984).Google Scholar
- 11.T. Ondra, R. Ito, N. Ogasawara, and Y. Yap, Appl. Phys.,25, No. 1, 82 (1986).Google Scholar