Investigation of hydrodynamic stability of normal combustion in gases
- 10 Downloads
KeywordsCombustion Hydrodynamic Stability Normal Combustion
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. K. Aslanov, “Instability criterion for slow combustion of mixtures,” Fizika goreniya i vzryva [Combustion, Explosion, and Shock Waves], no. 3, 1965.Google Scholar
- 2.S. K. Aslanov, “On the theory of flame stability,” Inzhenerno-fizicheskii zhurnal [Journal of Engineering Physics], vol. 11, no. 10, 1966.Google Scholar
- 3.A. G. Istratov and V. B. Librovich, “The effect of transfer processes on the stability of a plane flame front,” Prikl. matem. i mekh., vol. 30, no. 3, 1966.Google Scholar
- 4.L. D. Landau and E. M. Lifshitz, Mechanics of Continous Media [in Russian], GITTL, Moscow, 1953.Google Scholar
- 5.L. G. Loitsyanskii, Mechanics of Liquids and Gases [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow, 1959.Google Scholar
- 6.D. Markshtein, “Experimental and theoretical study of stability of a plane flame front,” collection: Voprosy raketnoi tekhniki [Russian translation], no. 4, 1951.Google Scholar
- 7.K. I. Shchelkin and Ya. K. Troshin, Gasdynamics of Combustion [in Russian], Izd-vo AN SSSR, Moscow, 1963.Google Scholar
- 8.P. Germain and S. P. Guirand, “Conditions de choc dans un fluide faiblement disspatif en mouvement nonstationnaire,” Comp. rend., vol. 252, no. 7, 1961.Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1972