Vacuum polarization in a strong nonhomogeneous potential
Physics of Elementary Particles and Field Theory
- 20 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. A. Grib, S. G. Mamaev, and V. M. Mostepanenko, Quantum Effects in Strong External Fields [in Russian], Atomizdat, Moscow (1980).Google Scholar
- 2.A. B. Migdal, Fermions and Bosons in Strong Fields [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1978).Google Scholar
- 3.M. R. Brown and M. J. Duff, Phys. Rev.,D11, 2124 (1978).Google Scholar
- 4.S. G. Mamaev and N. N. Trunov, Yad. Fiz.,30, 1301 (1979).Google Scholar
- 5.S. G. Mamaev and N. N. Trunov, Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Ser. Fiz., No. 2, 78 (1981).Google Scholar
- 6.S. G. Mamaev and N. N. Trunov, Yad. Fiz.,35, 1049 (1982).Google Scholar
- 7.J. Schwinger, Phys. Rev.,82, 664 (1951).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1983