Temperature stresses due to disturbance of uniform heat flow in the vicinity of macro-inclusions
- 25 Downloads
KeywordsHeat Flow Temperature Stress Uniform Heat Uniform Heat Flow
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. N. Lebedev, Temperature Stresses in the Theory of Elasticity [in Russian], ONTI, 1937.Google Scholar
- 2.N. I. Muskhelishvili, Some Basic Problems of the Mathematical Theory of Elasticity [in Russian], Izd-vo AN SSSR, 1954.Google Scholar
- 3.Ya. S. Podstrigach, “Temperature field in a system of solids connected by a thin intermediate layer,” IFZh, VI, no. 10, 1963.Google Scholar
- 4.H. Deresiewitez, Thermal stress in a plate due to disturbance of uniform heat flow by hold of general shape,. J. Appl. Mech., Trans. ASME, ser. E. E. 28, no. 1, 1961.Google Scholar
- 5.A. L. Florence and J. N. Goodier, Thermal stresses due to disturbance of uniform heat flow by an insulated ovaloid hole, J. Appl. Mech., Trans. ASME, ser. E, E 27, no. 4, 1960.Google Scholar
© The Faraday Press, Inc. 1966