Photoannealing of defects in irradiated zinc oxide
- 13 Downloads
The change in the absorption and luminescence spectra of polycrystalline ZnO at 100°K following electron irradiation and photoannealing with. F− and F+-light was investigated. It was found that following irradiation, absorption bands of intrinsic point defects appear which after photoannealing are converted into bands of lower energy, tentatively attributed to complex electron centers.
KeywordsOxide Zinc Absorption Band Lower Energy Point Defect
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. M. Mikhailov, Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Fiz., No. 7, 32 (1985).Google Scholar
- 2.M. M. Mikhailov and B. I. Kuznetsov, Radiation-Stimulated Phenomena in Solids [in Russian], Izd. UPI, Sverdlovsk (1984).Google Scholar
- 3.V. D. Chernyi, Author's Abstract of Candidate Thesis, MEI (1977).Google Scholar
- 4.R. L. Weither and W. C. Tait, Phys. Rev.,166, 791 (1968);5, 623 (1972).Google Scholar
- 5.D. C. Thomas, J. Phys. Chem. Solids,15, 86 (1960).Google Scholar
- 6.A. A. Vorob'ev, Color Centers in Alkali Halide Crystals [in Russian], Tomsk. Gos. Univ., Tomsk (1968).Google Scholar
- 7.I. Filinski and T. Skettrup, Solid State Commun.,6, 233 (1968).Google Scholar
- 8.V. A. Nikitenkov, Author's Abstract of Candidate Thesis, MEI (1975).Google Scholar
- 9.M. M. Mikhailov, M. I. Dvoretskii, and B. I. Kuznetsov, The Action of Ionizing Radiation and Light on Heterogeneous Systems [in Russian], Part 2, Izd. Kazan Gos. Univ. (1982).Google Scholar
- 10.I. E. Gilligan, Prog. Astronaut. Aeronaut., Vol. 20, 329 (1967).Google Scholar
- 11.S. Morrison, Chemical Physics of Solid Surface [Russian translation].Google Scholar