Determination of the breakdown strength of an electrostatic layer between a plasma and a positive probe
Brief Communications and Letters to the Editor
- 14 Downloads
KeywordsPositive Probe Breakdown Strength
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yu. E. Kreindel' and V. A. Nikitinskii, Zh. Tekh. Fiz.,41, No. 11, 2378 (1971).Google Scholar
- 2.B. N. Klyarfel'd, A. A. Timofeev, N. A. Neretina, and L. G. Guseva, Zh. Tekh. Fiz.,25, 1581 (1955).Google Scholar
- 3.I. S. Berezin and N. P. Zhidkov, Methods of Calculation [in Russian], Vol. 2, Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1962).Google Scholar
- 4.A. Engel', Ionized Gases [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1959).Google Scholar
- 5.S. M. Levitskii, Problems and Computations in Physical Electronics [in Russian], Kievsk. Un-tet (1964).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1975