Magneto-optical transitions in gallium phosphide
- 17 Downloads
The structure of the magnetic levels of the GaP valence band has been calculated within the framework of the effective-mass method. We have determined the effective masses of holes in the direction of a fieldH∥, the probabilities of magneto-optical transitions, and their dependence on the reduced wave vectorξ. The distinctive features of the magneto-optical spectra of GaP are discussed.
KeywordsGallium Valence Band Distinctive Feature Effective Masse Gallium Phosphide
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Problems of Semiconductor Physics [Russian translation of a collection of articles], V. L. Bonch-Bruevich (trans. ed.), Inostr. Lit., Moscow (1957), pp. 515–539.Google Scholar
- 2.I. M. Luttinger, Phys. Rev.,102, No. 4, 1030 (1956).Google Scholar
- 3.P. Lawaetz, Phys. Rev.,B4, No. 10, 3460 (1971).Google Scholar
- 4.V. Evtuhov, Phys. Rev.,125, No. 6, 1869 (1962).Google Scholar
- 5.Wilkinson and Rainsh, Handbook of ALGOL Algorithms [Russian translation], Yu. I. Topcheev (trans. ed.), Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1976).Google Scholar
- 6.R. P. Seisyan, in: Spectroscopy of Diamagnetic Excitons [in Russian], B. P. Zakharchen (ed.), Nauka, Moscow (1984).Google Scholar