Homogeneous solutions of the Einstein equations with an ideal charged fluid
- 14 Downloads
The space-times V4 with an ideal charged fluid as source allowing the motion group Gr, r ⩾ 4, are investigated. It is assumed that the fluid velocity vector is directed along the timelike vector of the Killing group. In the case of groups G4, acting on V4, as well as groups of higher mobility, a complete investigation is performed of the space-times by using the system of Einstein-Maxwell equations. Exact solutions are found with fourth- and fifth-order groups.
KeywordsExact Solution Velocity Vector High Mobility Einstein Equation Fluid Velocity
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yu. G. Ignat'ev, Gravitation and the Theory of Relativity [in Russian], No. 17, 56, Izd. Kazansk. Gosudarst. Univ., Kazan' (1980).Google Scholar
- 2.A. M. Mukhamedov, Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Fizika, No. 11, 113 (1978).Google Scholar
- 3.R. A. Daishev, Gravitation and the Theory of Relativity [in Russian], No. 17, 102, Izd. Kazansk. Gosudarst. Univ., Kazan' (1980).Google Scholar
- 4.A. K. Raychaudhuri and U. K. De., J. Phys.,A3, No. 3, 263–268 (1970).Google Scholar
- 5.I. Ozsvath, Abhandl. Math.-Naturwiss. K1. Acad. Wiss. und Liter., No. 1 (1965).Google Scholar
- 6.I. Ozsvath, J. Math. Phys.,6, No. 8 (1965).Google Scholar
- 7.R. E. Hiroraoto and I. Ozsvath, Gen. Relat. Gravit.,9, No. 4 (1978).Google Scholar
- 8.A. Z. Petrov, New Methods in the General Theory of Relativity [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1966).Google Scholar