Emission of massive particles from a rotating black hole
- 24 Downloads
Spectral characteristics were obtained and analyzed for Hawking emission of massive spinless and Dirac particles from a Kerr mini black hole in the limit of long waves (ΜM<wM≪1). The stability of the emission was shown with reference to the formation of a naked singularity. However, in the process of evaporating, the black hole cannot fully lose its angular momentum by the emission of spinless particles.
KeywordsBlack Hole Angular Momentum Spectral Characteristic Massive Particle Naked Singularity
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. W. Hawking, Nature,248, 30 (1974); Commun. Math. Phys.,43, 199 (1975).Google Scholar
- 2.L. H. Ford, Phys. Rev.,D12, 2953 (1975).Google Scholar
- 3.D. N. Page, Phys. Rev.,D13, 198 (1976).Google Scholar
- 4.D. N. Page, Phys. Rev.,D14, 3260 (1976).Google Scholar
- 5.W. G. Unruh, Phys. Rev.,D14, 3251 (1976).Google Scholar
- 6.D. N. Page, Phys. Rev.,D16, 2402 (1977).Google Scholar
- 7.I. M. Ternov, A. B. Gaina, and G. A. Chizhov, Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Fiz., No. 8, 56 (1980).Google Scholar
- 8.A. B. Faina and G. A. Chizhov, tVestn. Mos. Gos. Univ., Ser. Fiz., Astron.,24, Nos. 2, 3 (1983).Google Scholar