Numerical investigation of the concentration of stresses in an isotropic plate weakened by a regular series of circular holes
KeywordsNumerical Investigation Circular Hole Isotropic Plate Regular Series
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. L. Buryshkin, “The generalized periodic problem of the theory of elasticity,” Prikl. Mat. Mekh.,42, No. 3, 521–531 (1978).Google Scholar
- 2.M. L. Buryshkin, “Application of the theory of representations of discrete groups in problems of equilibrium and small oscillations of elastic-linear systems,” Moscow (1975), p. 31.Google Scholar
- 3.M. L. Buryshkin, “Statistical and dynamic calculations of one-dimensional regular systems,” Prikl. Mat. Mekh.,39, No. 3, 513–519 (1975).Google Scholar
- 4.A. S. Kosmodamianskii, Distribution of Stresses in Isotropic Multiply Connected Media [in Russian], Donetsk. Univ., Donetsk (1972).Google Scholar
- 5.A. S. Kosmodamianskii and G. M. Ivanov, Bending of Thin Multiply Connected Plates [in Russian], Donetsk. Univ., Donetsk (1973).Google Scholar
- 6.N. I. Muskhelishvili, Some Fundamental Problems in the Mathematical Theory of Elasticity [in Russian], Akad. Nauk SSSR, Moscow-Leningrad (1949).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1980