Dynamic buckling of rectangular shells under finite deflections
- 15 Downloads
KeywordsFinite Deflection Rectangular Shell
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. S. Vol'mir, Nonlinear Dynamics of Plates and Shells [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1972).Google Scholar
- 2.A. S. Vol'mir, Shells in a Fluid and Gas Flow. Aeroelasticity Problems [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1976).Google Scholar
- 3.B. Ya. Kantor, Nonlinear Problems of the Theory of Inhomogeneous Shallow Shells [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1971).Google Scholar
- 4.V. A. Krys'ko, Nonlinear Statics and Dynamics of Inhomogeneous Shells [in Russian], Saratov. Univ., Saratov (1976).Google Scholar
- 5.V. V. Petrov, Successive Loading Method in Nonlinear Theory of Plates and Shells [in Russian], Saratov. Univ., Saratov (1975).Google Scholar
- 6.B. Budiansky and R. S. Roth, “Axisymmetric dynamic buckling of clamped shallow spherical shells,” NASA, 597–606 (1962).Google Scholar
- 7.A. C. Shiau, R. S. Roth, and T. T. Soong, “Dynamic buckling of conical shells with imperfections,” AIAA, J.,12, No. 6, 755–760 (1974).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1980