Axisymmetric deformation of a circular torus
- 28 Downloads
KeywordsAxisymmetric Deformation Circular Torus
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.F. P. Borota and S. P. Gavelya, “The stressed state of an axisymmetrically loaded torus,” Mat. Fiz.,8, 42–45 (1970).Google Scholar
- 2.S. P. Gavelya, V. T. Glushko, V. D. Dikhtyar, and V. P. Skripnik, “Theoretical study concerning the stress-strain state of an elastic bulk mass around a circular cavity,” Prikl. Mekh.,13, No. 9, 27–32 (1977).Google Scholar
- 3.G. V. Kutsenko, “Axisymmetric deformation of a thick-walled toroidal shell,” Prikl. Mekh.,3, No. 1, 49–54 (1967).Google Scholar
- 4.Yu. M. Podil'chuk, “Axisymmetric deformation of a torus,” Dopov. Akad. Nauk URSR, Ser. A, No. 10, 924–927 (1969).Google Scholar
- 5.S. P. Timoshenko and S. Woinowsky-Krieger, Theory of Plates and Shells, McGraw-Hill, New York (1959).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1980