Special characteristics of the dynamics of a screw-type thin beam
- 10 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. D. Grudev, “Calculation of the natural frequencies and forms of the vibrations of cylindrical springs,” Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Mashinostr., No. 8, 24–29 (1970).Google Scholar
- 2.P. E. Tovstik, “Asymptotic method for the interpretation of the equations of the vibrations of springs,” Vestn. Leningr. Univ., No. 7, 119–134 (1962).Google Scholar
- 3.M. V. Khvingiya, Vibrations of Springs [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1969).Google Scholar
- 4.N. A. Chernyshev, “Stability of compression springs,” in: New Methods for Calculating Springs [in Russian], Mashgiz (1946), pp. 57–82.Google Scholar
- 5.Mizuno Masao, “Problem of large deflection of coiled springs,” J. Am. Soc. Mech. Eng.,62, No. 486, 1042–1052 (1959).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1980