The study of some physical properties of GaAs single crystals and AlxGa1−xAs solid solutions by photoluminescence and cathodoluminescence methods
- 17 Downloads
A study is made of the photoluminescence and cathodoluminescence spectra of epitaxial layers of GaAs and AlxGa1−x As solid solutions, grown by the temperature-gradient zone refining technique. The values of the distribution coefficient are found for tellurium, germanium, and zinc as a function of the aluminum content in the liquid zone and the temperature of the zone refining process. The luminescence properties of AlxGa1−xAs doped with germanium, tellurium, and zinc are found as a function of the composition.
KeywordsAluminum Zinc Solid Solution GaAs Germanium
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. N. Lozovskii, A. I. Keda, and V. M. Bizina, Zh. Neorg. Mater.,8, 2027 (1972).Google Scholar
- 2.A. I. Keda, L. S. Lunin, V. F. Titova, and O. D. Lunina, Izv. SKNTsVSh, Ser. Estestv. Nauka,2, 42 (1975).Google Scholar
- 3.N. D. Bulannikova, V. N. Lozovskii, L. S. Lunin, V. P. Popov, and V. P. Sushkov, Elektron. Tekh., Ser. Poluprovodn. Prib.,81, 3 (1973).Google Scholar
- 4.M. Weinstein and A. I. Mlavsky, J. Appl. Phys. Lett.,2, 97 (1963).Google Scholar
- 5.V. M. Andreev, L. M. Dolginov, and D. N. Tret'yakov, Liquid Epitaxy in Semiconductor Devices Technology [in Russian], Sovet-skoe Radio (1975).Google Scholar