Adsorption and desorption in radical-recombination luminescence
- 9 Downloads
Adsorption and recombination are responsible for the emission in radical-recombination luminescence , so it is clear that direct adsorption and desorption measurements must accompany the optical studies in order to elucidate the complex mechanisms involved and to provide quantitative information. However, no such measurements have so far been made for this form of luminescence. Here we report a parallel study of the adsorption and luminescence characteristics for some phosphors.
KeywordsPhosphor Recombination Quantitative Information Complex Mechanism Parallel Study
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. A. Sokolov and A. N. Gorban', Luminescence and Adsorption [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1969).Google Scholar
- 2.V. V. Styrov and V. A. Sokolov, Zh. Prikl. Spektr.,8, 807 (1968).Google Scholar
- 3.V. V. Styrov, Yu. A. Sivov, Yu. A. Markin, and Yu. M. Naslednikov, Izv. VUZ, Fizika, No. 8, 33 (1970).Google Scholar
- 4.J. Curie, Crystal Luminescence [Russian translation], IL, Moscow (1961).Google Scholar
- 5.I. V. Yaek and G. I. Khyutt, Trudy IFA ÉSSR,38, 103 (1970).Google Scholar
- 6.Yu. V. Volkov and V. V. Styrov, Izv. VUZ, Fizika (in press).Google Scholar
- 7.G. A. Lubyanskii, Candidate's Dissertation, Tomsk (1972).Google Scholar