Modification of the Ritz method for numerical solution of hydrodynamics boundary-value problems
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. B. Bogoryad, “Solving by variational method the problem of oscillations of fluid partially filling a cavity,” Prikl. Matem. i Mekh.,26, No. 6 (1962).Google Scholar
- 2.N. E. Zhukovskii, “Motion of solid body with cavities filled with homogeneous trickling fluid,” Collected Works [in Russian], Vol. 1, Gostekhizdat, Moscow (1948).Google Scholar
- 3.L. V. Kantorovich and V. I. Krylov, Approximation Methods of Higher Analysis [in Russian], GITTL, Moscow (1950).Google Scholar
- 4.S. G. Mikhlin, Numerical Implementation of Variational Methods [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1966).Google Scholar
- 5.A. A. Petrov, Yu. P. Popov, and Yu. V. Pukhnachev, “Computation by variational method of eigenoscillations of fluid in immobile vessels,” Zh. Vychisl. Matem. i Matem. Fiz.,4, No. 5 (1964).Google Scholar
- 6.S. F. Feshchenko, I. A. Lukovskii, B. I. Rabinovich, and L. V. Dokuchaev, Methods for Determining Attached Masses of Fluid in Moving Cavities [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1969).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1975