Study of the elastoplastic state of stress in a cylindrical shell containing a circular aperture
- 14 Downloads
KeywordsCylindrical Shell Circular Aperture Elastoplastic State
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. L. Gol'denveizer, Theory of Thin Elastic Shells [in Russian], Gostekhizdat, Moscow (1953).Google Scholar
- 2.A. N. Guz', “Stress concentration around a circular aperture braced by a rigid tube in an orthotropic cylindrical shell,” Dop. AN URSR, No. 12 (1962).Google Scholar
- 3.A. N. Guz', “Stress concentration around apertures in thin shells (review),” Prikl. Mekh.,5, No. 3 (1969).Google Scholar
- 4.A. N. Guz', I. S. Chernyshenko, and K. I. Shenerenko, Spherical Bases Weakened by Apertures [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1970).Google Scholar
- 5.A. A. Il'yushin, Plasticity [in Russian], Gostekhizdat, Moscow (1948).Google Scholar
- 6.R. Yu. Kerimov and L. P. Khoroshun, “Elastoplastic stressed state of a plate containing an aperture,” Izv. Akad. Nauk AzSSR, Ser. Fiz-Tekh. i Mat. Nauk, No. 3 (1965).Google Scholar
- 7.A. I. Lur'e, Statistics of Thin-Walled Elastic Shells [in Russian], Gostekhizdat, Moscow (1948).Google Scholar
- 8.G. N. Savin, A. S. Kosmodamianskii, and A. N. Guz', “Stress concentration around apertures,” Prikl. Mekh.,3, No. 10 (1967).Google Scholar
- 9.I. S. Chernyshenko, “Fundamental equations of the elastoplastic state of cylindrical shells containing apertures,” Dop. Akad. Nauk URSR, No. 7 (1972).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1975