Effect of the structure of He3 and H3 on their cross sections for total electrodisintegration
- 12 Downloads
Angular distributions of nucleons produced in the total electrodisintegration of three-nucleon nuclei are calculated. Both K-harmonic and model Gaussian functions are used as nuclear wave functions in the calculation. It is shown that it is possible to obtain agreement between the calculated and experimental distributions by using the K-harmonic wave functions if states of mixed symmetry and final-state interactions are taken into account.
KeywordsWave Function Angular Distribution Gaussian Function Experimental Distribution Mixed Symmetry
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. K. Tartakovskii and E. B. Levshin, Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Fiz., No. 6, 79 (1977).Google Scholar
- 2.A. Johansson, Phys. Rev.,136B, 1030–1035 (1964).Google Scholar
- 3.Yu. A. Simonov and A. M. Badalyan, Yad. Fiz.,5, 88 (1967).Google Scholar
- 4.V. K. Tartakovskii and I. V. Kozlovskii, Yad. Fiz.,17, 278 (1973).Google Scholar
- 5.A. G. Sitenko and V. F. Kharchenko, Usp. Fiz. Nauk,103, 469 (1971).Google Scholar
- 6.B. F. Gibson and G. B. West, Nucl. Phys.,B1, 349 (1967).Google Scholar