Resistance to the motion of dislocations due to the breakdown of short-range order in substitutional solid solutions containing interstitial impurities
- 16 Downloads
KeywordsSolid Solution Substitutional Solid Solution Interstitial Impurity
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Donald H. Coplin, John E. McGinness, and Rex B. McLellan, Trans. Jap. Inst. Metals,9, 336 (1968).Google Scholar
- 2.E. H. Foo and C. H. Lupis, Acta Met.,21, 10, 1409 (1973).Google Scholar
- 3.A. M. Olovyanishnikova, N. V. Nikitina, and E. F. Dudarev, Dep. Reg. No. 2910-74.Google Scholar
- 4.J. B. Cohen and M. E. Fine, J. Phys. Rad.,23, 749 (1962).Google Scholar
- 5.R. A. Flinn, in: Mechanisms of the Strengthening of Solids [Russian translation], Moscow (1956), p. 25.Google Scholar
- 6.N. V. Nikitina, E. F. Dudarev, V. E. Panin, and N. V. Gol'dshtein, Fiz. Met. Metalloved.,26, No. 2, 361 (1968).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1976