Dynamic stability of a flexible rod in a longitudinal incompressible fluid flow
- 21 Downloads
KeywordsFluid Flow Dynamic Stability Incompressible Fluid Incompressible Fluid Flow
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. V. Bolotin, Nonconservative Problems of Elastic Stability Theory [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1961).Google Scholar
- 2.D. A. Derbentsev and G. N. Puchka, “Stability of long ropes in a viscous fluid flow,” Prikl. Mekh.,9, No. 2, 133–137 (1973).Google Scholar
- 3.M. P. Paidoussis, “Dynamics of flexible slender cylinders in axial flow,” J. Fluid. Mech.,26, No. 4, 717–751 (1966).Google Scholar
- 4.M. P. Paidoussis, “Dynamics of cylindrical structures subjected to axial flow,” J. Sound Vibr.,29, No. 3, 365–385 (1973).Google Scholar
- 5.G. I. Taylor, “Analysis of the swimming of long and narrow animals,”, Proc. R. Soc., Ser. A,214, No. 1117, 158–183 (1952).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1982