Effect of alloying conditions on the structure of ohmic contacts to gallium arsenide
- 14 Downloads
The distribution of elements in the area of a contact to gallium arsenide has been studied for various alloying conditions by the secondary ion-ion emission method. The phase and structural state of the contact before and after alloying has been investigated by x-ray structural and electron-microscopic methods. The relation between the distribution of elements in the layer and the electrical resistance of the contact is demonstrated.
KeywordsGallium Structural State Ohmic Contact Arsenide Gallium Arsenide
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. E. Levinshtein and M. S. Shur, Zarubezhnaya Radioélektronika, No. 11, 50 (1970).Google Scholar
- 2.T. Hasby, R. Starborn, and E. L. Jones, J. Appl. Phys.,39, 4623 (1963).Google Scholar
- 3.V. N. Ivanov, V. S. Sopur, and G. N. Kompanets, Élektronnaya Tekhnika, Mikroélectronika, Ser. VI, No. 1 (1971).Google Scholar
- 4.H. Salow and E. Grobe, Z. Angew. Phys.,25, No. 3, 137 (1968).Google Scholar
- 5.A. M. Misik, A. P. Vyatkin, and I. F. Druzhinkin, Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., SSSR, Fizika, No. 9, 155 (1971).Google Scholar
- 6.M. A. Vasil'ev, S. P. Chenakin, and V. T. Cherenin, in: The Preparation and Properties of Thin Films [in Russian], No. 2, ONTIIPM AN UkrSSR, Kiev (1975), p. 16.Google Scholar
- 7.R. I. Jaffee, J. Member, and B. W. Gonser, Trans. AIME,166, 436 (1946).Google Scholar