Spinor field and nonmetricity of space-time
- 15 Downloads
A study is made of the dynamics of a self-gravitating spinor field in a space with curvature and nonmetricity. It is shown that the nonmetricity of the space-time may induce a vector nonlinearity of cubic type in the equation of the spinor field. Also possible is the opposite effect in which such a nonlinearity of the spinor equation is compensated by the influence of the nonmetricity of space-time.
KeywordsOpposite Effect Spinor Field Spinor Equation Vector Nonlinearity
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. G. Krechet and V. N. Ponomarev, Teor. Mat. Fiz.,25, 141 (1975).Google Scholar
- 2.V. G. Krechet, Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved. Fiz., No. 5, 128 (1978).Google Scholar
- 3.V. G. Krechet and V. N. Ponomarev, Phys. Lett., A56, 14 (1976).Google Scholar
- 4.F. Hehl and G. Kerlick, General Relativity and Gravitation,9, 691 (1978).Google Scholar
- 5.G. Sardanashvili, Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved. Fiz., No. 12 (1975).Google Scholar
- 6.D. Ivanenko, Einstein Centenary (Jubilee Volume Ital. Ac. Sci., 1979).Google Scholar